As the demands of modern satellite positioning continue to expand, Topcon is dedicated to meeting these new challenges. A key component of the modern GPS industry is the fixed reference station, and Topcon is proud to offer a new, innovative solution to meet this growing need; our new TopNET Reference Station Software Suite.
- Supports GNSS operation
- Scalable solution in both functionality and geographic coverage area
- Easily upgraded to operate from one to hundreds of Reference Stations
- Reference Stations easily added to expand Network and geographic coverage area
- Functionality for Continuously Operating Reference Stations(CORS) to modeled network data corrections easily added
- Communication to Reference Stations via internet, modem, USB or serial
- Configuration of Reference Stations including remote firmware uploads
- Configuration of Site Parameters and options for data logging
- Automatic and manual file download from each Reference Station
- Automatic push to FTP site(s) of raw and/or RINEX data files
- Monitoring of satellite and site parameters
- Automated message sending on alarm via e-mail
Click here for more information.
|Type||32 bit, Windows OS, 2000, XP, or Server 2003 Version|
|Graphics||- min. monitor size, 640 x 480 min resolution w / H in pixels|
|Color depth||256 number of|
|Accessories||Windows e-mail client type|
|RAM||512 min Mb|
|Processor||Pentium 1500 min speed in Mhz, Intel compatible type|
|Disk space||1024 min free in Mb|
|Internet||yes fixed address, yes access|
Full specifications in brochure.